Unattended Site Updated!

Whats next Allanol "unAttended XP for Dummies"? :lol:

Though seriously I bet a few members of this forum together could pump out one heck of a Book on putting together an unAttended disc. And then licesnse it with Sams, or OReilly or Dummies and watch the cash flow in heh.

Whats next Allanol "unAttended XP for Dummies"?  :lol:

Though seriously I bet a few members of this forum together could pump out one heck of a Book on putting together an unAttended disc. And then licesnse it with Sams, or OReilly or Dummies and watch the cash flow in heh.

would generate some money to keep MSFN afloat...speaking of which...

If you look at the bottom of EVERY page on the Unattend site, you'll see alittle button, PLEASE do so.

Ok, solved downloading of pdf.

As "save as..." didn't work, have checked browser and download manager settings.... flashget was not sending refferer, enabling it seemed to solve, now downloading... did you change anything on the site?

MTVento

Ok, solved downloading of pdf.

As "save as..." didn't work, have checked browser and download manager settings.... flashget was not sending refferer, enabling it seemed to solve, now downloading... did you change anything on the site?

MTVento

no....but let me explain something...

for the downloads to work, the REFERER MUST BE SENT. That's the hotlink protection, and if it's not sent the downloads won't work.

well, the pages are formatted for 8x11 pages, but I guess the problem is the margins... and for that, I don't know how to set them in

Are you able to format for A4 page size as I believe this is the standard that should be used

My printer does not show imperial sizes only

Letter

a5

a4

etc

thanks

tuxman

Great Job!

Noticed one thing so far. On "Beginning Users -> Step 1 - Creating a Local Source -> The Manual Way ->You can either, click and drag selecting all the contents of your current location, or simply press <CTRL> <A>" there is a picture of the Service Pack 2 extracting and not a picture of files selected.

-Moat

I've noticed a little error in the Windows File Protection section. You forgot the quotes for SFCDisable. It should be :

;Disable WFP

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

"SFCDisable"=dword:FFFFFF9D

;Re-enable WFP

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

"SFCDisable"=dword:00000000