How can i play cstrike source in bot mode?

Woomera

i just got COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE EDITION ,anyone knows how can i play it in bot mode?

cause it only works with servers and online plays.

Well, its pretty simple. You create a game in CSS and tick the Box where something like "Use Bots" is written. Then you should define the max. number of bots in the game and don't forget to set the maximum player number to this: number of bots + 2, thats because CSS always keeps one slot open for human players and one is for you.

Greetz

there is no such box named like use bots.till the cstrike 1.19 ther was some option under the map name(first tab)and there was an extra tab on the right for the bots options,but in source theres only two tab ,one with the server options(like:name,starting money,...) and the second has only the name of the map u wanna play.

so thers nothin more but i heared there are some commands that u should use but dont know what and where .

anyone has any idea? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
@rolfenstein you are talking about cs condition zero.

i doubt you can use bots in the source edition.

Well, just yesterday i played offline against my Bots again. I will make a screenshot when I come back from work. Unfortunately the menus are written in German but it's definitely possible and I think the versions of CSS don't differ that much throughout the world. :D

@fatalwoomera: what kind of CSS did you get? is it that one distributed with HL²?

• 2 weeks later...

mite be cs:source is integrated with zbot like in cs1.6 and cs:cz.well 2 activate the bot menu just press h when u create a server.the zbot menu will appear in that click on difficulty level of bots and click on add specific bot