description.10.0 = MIRC Copy Files

command.10.0 = xcopy.exe /e %SRCDRIVE%\appz\mirc c:\progra~1\mirc

selected.10.0 = 1

hidden.10.0 = 1

description.10.1 = MIRC Register

command.10.1 = regedit.exe /s %SRCDRIVE%\appz\mirc\mirc.reg

selected.10.1 = 1

hidden.10.1 = 1

It always errors on mkdir. What am I doing wrong?

And for ad-aware I have:

description.1 = Ad Aware

command.1 = %SRCDRIVE%\appz\aawsepro.exe /s

selected.1 = 1

command.1.0 = taskkill.exe /IM hh.exe /F

hidden.1.0 = 1

command.1.1 = taskkill.exe /IM Ad-Aware.exe /F

hidden.1.1 = 1

the taskkill doesn't seem to be working as I still got prompted for updates and the help file still loads.

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

For mIRC I would suggest that you WINRAR SFX the file, much easier and less error prone.

As for AdAware, what I personally do is simply make a BAT file that has everything in it, and have WIHU call the BAT file.

If you use CMDOW the file is hidden, and the end user can't tell the difference.

If this isn't what you want, I'm sorry, but its a suggestion. Hopefully you will find an answer that is suitable for you, whether it be mine, or another. Good luck!

EDIT: And I beleive the reason that the taskkill doesn't do anything is because it runs before AdAware and the help file load. You can try adding a sleep command (using sleep.exe, can be found on main site) and see where it goes from there.

Sure, here ya go...

Ad-Aware Batch

cmdow @ /HID

FOR %%d IN (c: d: e: f: g: h: i: j: k: l: m: n: o: p: q: r: s: t: u: v: w: x: y: z:) DO IF EXIST %%d\PRO1.dat SET CDROM=%%d\Install\AdAware\

%CDROM% start /wait %CDROM%aawsepro105.exe /S
taskkill /F /IM Ad-Aware.exe
taskkill /F /IM hh.exe

Ad-Aware as called from WIHU

description.1.0 = Lavasoft AdAware 1.05 SE
command.1.0 = %inidir%\AdAware\install.bat
selected.1.0=1

The FOR loop simply runs through and detects what drive is the CD-ROM and then maps the %CDROM% variable to the directory where Ad-Aware is (for me, you will need to change this most likely).

Because I also have all these files on my hard drive, and I don't want to have to load up WIHU when I just want to load a file. I just double click on the batch file and it'll install it for me.

When my unattended DVD isn't in the drive, CDROM is not set to anything and the batch file simply looks in the same directory as the batch and installs the program.

For me, just having WIHU call a batch file is much easier. I'm not implying in any way that what you've implimented into WIHU isn't great, but I just don't always use WIHU (testing, random installs, etc...) and I would rather not force myself to do so.