AMD Cool'n' Quiet Drivers CPU Driver.

njay

Has any body managed to integrate the latest AMD 64 CPU drivers into there unattended XP install (32 bit).

I have downloaded the drivers from AMD, then using WinRAR extracted out the install files, I used i6comp.exe to extract the install files from data1.cab but I am unsure of which versions of the files I need for an english install as some of the files are contained multiple times.

It would be nice to have these files installed , I would appreciate some help if anyone has been successful with this.

Thanks

Njay

Just open up the inf file, search for the section [sourceDisksFiles] and make sure you've got all files listed there in the same folder as the inf file. You know how that system works: add the correct folder to the OemPnPDriversPath in your winnt.sif and voila it's working!

Bâshrat

I can not find an inf file. Here is a link to the file I downloaded would you be able to have a look at it and advise me further.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_ty...s/cpudriver.EXE

Njay

I have just downloaded the zip file which is on the same page and that has an inf file with the corresponding sys file so I will add these to my unattended install instead of trying to find the files in the install sheild file I had previously downloaded

Njay

I have just downloaded the zip file which is on the same page and that has an inf file with the corresponding sys file so I will add these to my unattended install instead of trying to find the files in the install sheild file I had previously downloaded

Njay

Great! That should work...

And it seems that you can't extract that setup (.exe file) that you linked to in your previous post :s