TOP 5 must have applications

Team929

Kazaa sucks.

yes that was a fullstop on the end of that sentance,

kazaa sucks fullstop.

emule is much beter, hell edonkeys beter than kazaa. and if you want kazaa just for mp3 (as most people use that lame excuse) then get Blubster its loads faster and has more tunes on it that kazaa, i set two mp3 off downloading it in last night and instantly it was downloading at 105KBs.

do that in kazaa :)

FthrJACK, why don't you post the site where we can download that program and we might just use it instead of KaZaA!  BTW, is it just for MP3s?

It amazes me alot when people ask questions. 99.9% of the time I go to google and put in the name or question and I find the answer. I dont understand why other dont do the same. :):rolleyes:

Kazaa sucks.

yes that was a fullstop on the end of that sentance,

kazaa sucks fullstop.

emule is much beter, hell edonkeys beter than kazaa. and if you want kazaa just for mp3 (as most people use that lame excuse) then get Blubster its loads faster and has more tunes on it that kazaa, i set two mp3 off downloading it in last night and instantly it was downloading at 105KBs.

do that in kazaa  :)

Thanks FthrJack and others for their opinions on KaZaa.You guys should really learn to express yourselves more. :rolleyes: I don't really know which is best for downloading mp3's.All I know is that WinMx got worse and KaZaa lite is at least better.I'll try Blubster next.Your right too FthrJack,not much of a selection on kazaa and the connections are strange in that they fluxuate from barely to about 50kbs only.