RunOnceEx Screen software install screen to large

it is designed that way

if want a no reboot try wpi

u can find a link on this page

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=37499

look for wpi on the page

wrong. one of your programs is causing it

sorry i only read this post

It does continue after rebooting!!! Anyone know why it needs to reboot, then it continues?
i did not see that he said before
Sorry, I was wrong. I had it split like 3 times, first two were ok, the 3rd time it didn't get executed sad.gif what's up?

My mistake

**** ! i just moved the code a little bit lower in de runonceex.cmd in the hope that it works then but it still loads windows after the first list is done.

I have this in the somewhere int he middle

rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing Applications" /f

The code is right but it still doesnt work:(

Or do i have to put the reboot code just above the code?

welll I had mine right, it worked first two times, then the 3rd one didn't. Then I tried just splitting it once, and it still didn't work. It continued after I rebooted the machine. You say one of the programs I'm installing is doing this? Do I have to investigate and put that program in the last split so it will work? Thanks for any info.

welll I had mine right, it worked first two times, then the 3rd one didn't. Then I tried just splitting it once, and it still didn't work. It continued after I rebooted the machine. You say one of the programs I'm installing is doing this? Do I have to investigate and put that program in the last split so it will work? Thanks for any info.

did you cause the restart manually? If so, attach your code as well, and I'll have a look.

If it restarted automatically, then either

A: One of your programs you're installing has a restart routine that isn't cancelled.

B: You might have a restart command at the end.

If you have a restart command at the end,you could just be forgetting to add another instance of the rundll32 command from above.

LOL okay  :D

Here's my RunOnceEx.cmd

I'm not entirely sure of your problem...however...

REG ADD %KEY%\115 /VE /D "Quickpar" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\115 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\quickpar\QuickPar-0.9.1.0.exe /S /D="C:\Program Files\Quickpar\"" /f

should be

REG ADD %KEY%\115 /VE /D "Quickpar" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\115 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\quickpar\QuickPar-0.9.1.0.exe /S /D=\"C:\Program Files\Quickpar\"" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\155 /VE /D "Winamp 5.08" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\155 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\winamp\Winamp5.0.8.msi /qn INI="%systemdrive%\install\winamp\winamp508.ini"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\155 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\install\winamp\Winamp.exe" /f

Should be

REG ADD %KEY%\155 /VE /D "Winamp 5.08" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\155 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\winamp\Winamp5.0.8.msi /qn INI="\%systemdrive%\install\winamp\winamp508.ini\"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\155 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\install\winamp\Winamp.exe" /f

Then at the VERY end of the CMD file, just BEFORE the EXIT add

rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess

And that should jumpstart your last few entries.

I just skimmed the file, but those were the only errors I saw.

@MaDxCrEaM

I'm guessing that last little bit I just posted (in this post) about adding another rundll32 command is what you need as well.