Where is greenmachine

colinbate

Greenmachine... thanks for putting xpcreate out there. It is a great script. worked so good i don't have any questions for you except this....

don't you think you're being a little greedy. i mean, wadda yous guys doin up there, pavin yer streets with trophys????? trow a philly boy a bone, man. the last time we had a champ it was dr. stinkin J for cryin out loud. And wassup wit your gov. turnin down our cheesesteaks.... why i oughta

hey, thanks again... enjoy the game.

E-A-G-L-E-S

Dr. J: I remember him - used to play for UMass. I wondered where he ever went! As for the cheesesteaks: what do you expect from a Red governor in a Blue state?

Oh well: when your streak reaches our 86 year drought, I'll start to feel sorry! But it's not our fault: the curse started when TO became the cover-boy for that game. History has shown that is not a wise move ...

"the curse started when TO became the cover-boy for that game"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

TO did his part.

I think it started when freddy mitchell "the peoples champ" shot his mouth off and dissed rodney harrison. that really p***ed your boys off. guess we saw who came out on top of that one. we gotta lose that jerk.

Oh well, thanks to gov. mittens instead of feasting on aforementioned cheesesteaks you will be treated to our gov's wifes singing..... bon appetit.

True: Rodney even mentioned that in the Pre-Game show. I will give these pats good marks for good attitude, considering how big headed they could have (will?) become. And yes, TO did do his part. But there is that EA jinx ...

So, now we have to listen to "Mrs. Mittens" sing? I thought we won the game!?

Actually, not being in Boston these days, I was not aware of that bet. But you would have hoped they'd have had her do it at a Yankees or Lakers game! And speaking of which, I did like that commercial with Rodman in the bathtub. Now talk about a showboat ... even if he did always deliver.

oooh, you didn't know about the bet. Well all I an say is I hope he runs your state better than he wagers. Soldiers in Afghanistan have cheesesteaks flown in from the other side of the world and this guy not only refuses them, but disses them too. We obviously have no champion teams to brag on, so we demand RESPECT for our cheesesteaks!

http://www.nbc10.com/sports/4134100/detail.html

Cheesesteaks to Afganistan? Wow, that is one hell of a delivery service? I imagine they charge extra for it, but I hope it is a flat rate!

I'll eat cheesesteaks, specially if I get to listen to the MFSB Orchestra of TSOP Fame at the same time! Gotta admit, I always loved the music from the City of Brotherly Love! (Though Donna Summer and Bobby Brown are nothing to snuff at.)