MBM5 / DFX 7.1 for WinAMP?

SiMoNsAyS

So were you able to silent install them?

About MotherBoard Monitor "/S" switch is enough to install it but you need to complete the config wizard post-logon and that is not enough for the program to run; driver doesn't load don't know why and startup fails :}

DFX is really tricky, it needs a key hardware dependant; anyway i couldn't run the plugin on shareware mode by only exporting the propper dirs...

share experiences plz :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think MBM5.ini in the programs directory, once extracted to the directory should tell mbm5 what sensors to use and settings etc.

So.... unless the wizard is controled by a reg key in which extracting the above to the right directory and editing the reg key would result in it being all setup.

As you can see by this thread, I too was wondering about the config. I think you'd need everything in the Data dir, though, not just one .ini file. Problem I see with that, though, is that the data's already written to that file using absolute paths. I wonder if it's possible to use an evironment variable to replace the system drive reference.