Windows 98 SE Service Pack 2.0 beta 3

DanyBoss

And I've just found out that v2.0b3 of Win98se SP does NOT include the rsaenh.dll file. It was featured in previous versions such as in v1.62 and earlier. Hopefully Gape will correct that mistake and include that missing file.

THANK YOU FOR THIS REALLY NICE SP!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:thumbup

One wish list:

Make icon label/word transparent so no more background color ontop of custom wallpaer :no:

I remembered once downloading a freeware to tweak this but I uninstalled it already.

Now I completely forgot that apps. :}

And I've just found out that v2.0b3 of Win98se SP does NOT include the rsaenh.dll file.  It was featured in previous versions such as in v1.62 and earlier.  Hopefully Gape will correct that mistake and include that missing file.

erpdude8, 2.0b3 includes rsaenh.dll as instrsa.dll. Because, Windows 98 SE original CABs include this file as instrsa.dll. I renamed it for better support for slipstreaming.

And I've just found out that v2.0b3 of Win98se SP does NOT include the rsaenh.dll file.  It was featured in previous versions such as in v1.62 and earlier.  Hopefully Gape will correct that mistake and include that missing file.

erpdude8, 2.0b3 includes rsaenh.dll as instrsa.dll. Because, Windows 98 SE original CABs include this file as instrsa.dll. I renamed it for better support for slipstreaming.

thanks for the info, gape. I had been wondering what happened to that file.

You should dump the 'Powerarchiver 6.11 update' page as soon as possible. There's NO point in keeping it up if you don't have the actual 'UNOFFICIAL PowerArchiver 6.11 Update' posted there.

A good alternative to using PowerArchiver 6.11 is ICEOWS from this site:

http://www.iceows.com/HomePageUS.html

Used to be called ARJFolder, it can now handle many kinds of archive files.

And it's freeware.