start.cmd what?

No the installer can go anywhere you want aslong as the path in the batch file points to it. I recomend putting all your post-install programs in one folder..unless you have lots in which case you can sub catagorize them.

Please use the edit button to edit your posts rather than posting several times in succession. It will make the thread much easier to read and follow.

About your CD, the error you found would certainly cause WMP 10 to not be installed. You also need to make sure these lines are in your WINNT.SIF:

[GuiRunOnce]
%systemdrive%\Install\Start.cmd

Secondly, I think there was a bit of a communication error between you and CHANDER. Based on what I read in both of your posts, there is still one more change you need to make.

Either make a directory in C:\XPCD\$OEM$\$1\Install\ called MediaPlayer and put your WMP 10 executable in it, or edit the batch file tjhart85 was nice enough to make you, replacing C:\Install\MediaPlayer with C:\XPCD\Install. Either option should get the batch file properly pointed at the installer.

HAHAHAHA YES I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!

I used the setupmgr.exe the setup talks about and it made 2 files my unattend.txt file which I renamed to winnt.sif and unattend.bat

is the bat file my batch file everyone was telling me about? If so where do I put it and what do I rename it?

I feel as if I'm starting to get somewhere! biggrin.gif

^Exact Proof you never read the guide in the beggining. Pathetic....Simply pathetic. Thanks for wasting our time....7 pages worth. Please, limit your multiple posting. This could have easily been 1 page long.

The problem is, you are much more unexperience than I thought. You are FAR beyond computer savvy which is not a problem. You need to become more experienced with basic Windows manuevers. For example, you aren't understanding how batch files work. Exact proof that you didnt read the link I gave you, but in addition, its SIMPLE, start simply means execute, but you must tell it what to execute. You aren't even understanding this part which is VERY VERY basic. Im sorry, but this is stuff you learn over time and then you realize its common sense. What we are trying to tell you is that you must run a batch file and the batch file must point to every file in which you want to execute. Like I said, good luck...no ones giving you a pirated copy of unattended windows....atleast not in this forum. Goodluck....'Hacker' :lol:

I honestly dont know much more to tell you.....Maybe print out everything on http://unattended.msfn.org and log off your computer and just READ for once. The only other possible way you can do this is with this guide. However, it includes the harsh challenges of dun dun dun....READING!. http://www.overclockers.com/tips1158/

Well guys my XP cd is done!!!!!!

Thanks for all of your help in getting my xp cd to work even when some people didn't belive me.

I am getting a dvd burner soon so I can really make an install disc with all my favorite things on there maybe a game or 2.

AND I DO PLAN TO POST IN THE OTHER FORUMS SOON!! :D

Just when I'm not so busy. ;)

EDIT: I got mp 10 on there too

Thanks Everyone.

Later B)