Spanish Unofficial Win98 SE Service Pack

zepema

please, I need the service pack in spanish, I can help, only tell me what do you need to do

En español:

Porfas, necesito este service pack, si puedo ayudarlos solo digan que quieren que haga.

Tanks

Gracias

please, I need the service pack in spanish, I can help, only tell me what do you need to do

En español:

Porfas, necesito este service pack, si puedo ayudarlos solo digan que quieren que haga.

Tanks

Gracias

i've installed sp2b2 over 98se+ie6sp1 in spanish and works fine.. 50% in english and 50% in spanish, but no other problems :)

for spanish-only users will be a little messy, but if you know what ¨start¨, ¨shut down¨, ¨ok¨, and ¨cancel¨ means, you'll be fine ;)

En español:

Tanks

Gracias

ok, I understand, I don't have problem with my windows 98 operating system 50% enghlis and 50% spanish, but a frien don't spaek nothing of english and he need the pack to his USB memory

• 2 months later...
Guest petehander

OH :( I need the Spanish version of this unnoficial service pack.

Is there anyone working on it ?

Is there a guide telling how to start a translation or how to start collecting the spanish version of microsoft patches plus all the other addons ?

I'm interested in starting this tedious task. Please, volunteers needed !

Come on Spanish guys, write an answer to this post .

B)

• 11 months later...

Hi i´m spanish and i´m in the way to make a service pack to Windows 98 SE spanish edition. When i enter this forum, i read that a determined number of people wants it on spanish, so i´m making it. Be prepared, in less than a month i´ll have a pre-version, so i will need some testers. I someone is interested please contact me.

Regards.

Hi, I am from Argentina too, and I'd like to see a Spanish version of the Unofficial Sevice Pack for win98SE, over here many people still use win98Se, 'cause there is a lot of PCs with Pentium2/K6-2 processor and just 64MB RAM, and in their jobs don't need more.

Good luck!!

Hi, I am from Argentina too, and I'd like to see a Spanish version of the Unofficial Sevice Pack for win98SE, over here many people still use win98Se, 'cause there is a lot of PCs with Pentium2/K6-2 processor and just 64MB RAM, and in their jobs don't need more.

Good luck!!

JohnAlex