Alternate location for Vorte[x]'s uxtheme file?

Anybody know an alternate download location to get Vorte[x]'s UXTheme.dll file for Windows XP SP2 English? I've been trying to get it for days now from http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/hacked_files.htm, but it never works. I wouldn't plan on using it, but nLite doesn't patch uxtheme.dll when you set it to do so. :unsure:

As usual, thank you for all help provided :)

got google? this isnt an msfn specific thing... search 'download SP2 uxtheme.dll' and youll have at least 10 places you should be able to download it.

and btw, i use nlite and it patches my uxtheme without issue.

got google?  this isnt an msfn specific thing...  search 'download SP2 uxtheme.dll' and youll have at least 10 places you should be able to download it.

and btw, i use nlite and it patches my uxtheme without issue.

Well... you can take it that I'm reporting the link is not working on MSFN then, which, by the way, would make it MSFN specific.

The only one I seem to find is a <<spam>> patcher for uxtheme.dll. I'll use that one and see how it works. To be honest, it'll probably work just fine, but hey... with all the complaining I've read of people not following directions...

I'm happy nLite patched the dll for you and that it works great, it still doesn't work for me.

**Edited to remove same attitude given. Now how would that resolve anything?**

Thx Alanoll!

... and apologies Cozmo if you felt I was giving you 'attitude'

My apologies durex, for reacting the way I did. I could've just downloaded one of the ones I found off the web before making a thread.

Which, btw... worked just fine :)