Half-Life Gold preload help

SiMoNsAyS

hope you can help me with this because i'm getting really mad.

i've got a steam gold account that let me access to all of the games available throught steam.

problem is that i preloaded hl2, css, hls and hld without problems (i can backup them) but... at the time of preloading the rest of the games (half-life, DoD, CS, opposing force, ricochet...) it doesn't reach 100%.

let me explain, i decided to install half-life (not source, the original one). after a few time downloading game became playable so i started on new game. loading took a LOT of time and i understood that it was downloading the necessary files. the same happened with the others, all of the games on the list are playable but they're not 100% so if the game needs necessary files it appears to connect to steam and download them.

i can't backup the rest and i hate to connect to steam when i need a map or something.

here is a screenshot of what i'm talking about http://www.eazyshare.com/user_uploads/hl2.jpg

do any1 of you know a way to fully preload the 100% games? am i missing an option or something?

i know that not so much people has an account of this type but i need your help :)

I lent a frend of mine my Half-Life 2 disc and let him use my account to install the game on his system because I'm not using the game right now. He had the same problem as you. We wiped his system yeaterday for an unrelated issue with is graphics card and when he reinstalled it worked fine. I believe the problem was caused by the logon software he was using for his cable internet provider. The software was BPA login, after we put on the latest version it seemed to work fine.