what in your opinion is Americas Favorite Pasttime

Synapse

what in your opinion is Americas Favorite Pasttime?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. what in your opinion is Americas Favorite Pasttime?

• Baseball
    • Basketball
    • Football
    • Soccer
    • Golf
    • Tennis
    • Watching Pr0n

ok, with the topic of "What is this world coming to?" this made me think about this..

what in your opinion is Americas Favorite Pasttime? We often see Football and Basketball games that get sold out.. yet last time i saw a sold out baseball game was back when barry Bonds was hitting his like 70th or whatever homerun. everytime after that has been lots of empty seats.

For some reason we still call Baseball our number 1 past time...

*can't think of anything else to add to the poll*

*EDIT* Hey! this is my 666th post! devil3wg.gifdevil3wg.gifdevil3wg.gif

to be honest, i think it varies by what region of the US it's coming from.... for instance, i'm in the northeast. There is nothing bigger than the boston red sox. For as long as I can remember, they were always front stage, even when the NE patriots were going for a superbowl in 2001 and 2004, the red sox were still front page news.

btw... where's hockey? ;)

Football

I was never really into football until this year. I moved from Indianapolis to Jacksonville. The Superbowl fever that everyone has here since it's being held here in about a month has kinda got me excited. And, being that my old home team has a chance at going (Colts) I am excited. Peyton Manning is the man. "Greatest NFL Quarterback of NFL history!"

GO COLTS!!!

Lol and oh. un4given1, Vick is the best quarterback in the National Football League! w00t w00t!  ;)

Vick came from Virginia Tech. I used to watch him play during the college football season too, but Green Bay Packers pwn all.

ok..i'll tell u wat america's favorite pasttime is... its invading defenseless countries and bombing them out of existense.

oh and i am NOT some american hater..i am just saying this based on my own perceptions..since after all..the thread topic does read 'in ur opinion'.