Who wants to see something creepy?

Afterdawn

This is a car advertisement from somewhere. When they finished filming the ad, the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist, they also heard weird noises. The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch it and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road and you will hear the weird noises. . . spooky!

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/223022/KFee_Auto.mpeg.html

Tell me if you see the mist and hear the noises?

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any kind of damage, including but not limited to fysical damage and mental damage caused by watching this video! :lol:

Edited by Afterdawn

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of those files too...and a bunch of photos (mail fwds) which seem to show spooks captured in the photographs..dunno if they r still there tho (the pics..not the spooks :D) will try to search and upload..tht is if anyone is interested !

hey what is this?? i downloaded the file and its just a lady yakking on about something and then the name of a website.....where is the car advt??? Its not funny at all..and worst of all..no hosts :( :( :(

yeah cypher..tht's wht i am seing too!!

This is a car advertisement from somewhere.  . . spooky!

http://www.dvo.com/newsletter/monthly/2004.../ghostcarad.mpg

Tell me if you see the mist and hear the noises?

Nope. I don't see mist, I don't hear noises, I don't even see a CAR !!! I'm kinda agreeing with cypher_soundz assesment as far as missing something.

I'm guessing 1 of 2 things happened. 1. That car commercial was "just kinda there" on dvo's servers, possibly causing too much bandwith draw and now has been replaced by something promoting their products. 2. We've been had from the beginning. and it was just a scam post to get us to download an ad.

Number two doesn't make sense assuming the 1st few replies were true in claiming that video scared them/someone they knew. so I'd say they took it down. anyone have any concrete info on what happened to the "spooky CAR ad"? :}