Aloha from Hawaii

LoLo

:w00t: well, Im back again as a result of a little trick MS pulled recently I believe..... somehow auto update got turned of for me and low and behold I was up using the restroom and I hear my comp doing a reboot! I posted a heads up in the nLite forum incase this is a new "trend" I heard sp-2 is supposedly going to be a mandatory update or something and I got problems with that, makes too much of my stuff act like me..... one nut in this house is enough :hello: Aloha, LoLo

Hi Guys! :hello:

:thumbup got things back to normal then went to MS for update and woah, this time I saw it happen. I had auto update OFF. MS said checking for current update and asks you need to update to use update. Click yes. I click and suddenly as the page with the 2 choices is loading auto update is suddenly turned on!!

No joke. Apparently this is the new MS way..... like it or leave it. :unsure:

Also the post I made in nLite was deleted I believe because some @&$^ came in and was flaming me then the thread is gone and I had pictures and description of what happened 2 times in a row, but some real smart fellow decides he wants to call me a virus spreader because I choose not to jump on the sp2 wagon... Too bad they allow people like that around computers...... poor computer. :}