Right Click to Create ISO

• 5 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but quick question. I love this utility, but I'm wondering if there's any way to run it without removing all of the thumbs.db files. When I do that, I get about a half dozen errors on my Photoshop CS2 installation. Thanks again :)

kevin

Sorry to revive an old thread, but quick question. I love this utility, but I'm wondering if there's any way to run it without removing all of the thumbs.db files. When I do that, I get about a half dozen errors on my Photoshop CS2 installation. Thanks again :)

kevin

If you are using the most recent version I posted, i.e previous page, then:

Edit the MakeISO.cmd file in your \system32 directory on lines 7 and 8 like this!

REM ECHO/&ECHO/Removing any thumbs.db files from %~n1 and its subfolders...

REM DEL /S/A/F/Q "%~f1\thumbs.db" 2>NUL

If you decide you need that feature again then you can return its previous state. Edited by Yzöwl

did anyone ever succeed in creating a relatively easy-to-implement right-click iso burning option? if so, could you please post it? just something that'll let you right click on an iso and select "burn to cd" or "burn to dvd." cmenu extender applies to all files, not just specific types, tryit.zip doesn't have that functionality, and i never found a difinitive reg key entry that didn't involve piggy-backing off of some other program. thanks everyone :)

kevin

• 3 weeks later...
just something that'll let you right click on an iso and select "burn to cd" or "burn to dvd."

Hello download and install imgburn at www.imgburn.com its a small install less than a meg and it gives a right click to burn option that works with cd's or DVD's

oh its free too!

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know if CDImage.exe can create a true DVD Video iso image file. I think I tried it a few years ago and it stuttered on my computer during video playback. Also I think I used isobuster to view the type of iso it created and it was not correct for DVD Playback in standalone machines. Anyone else looked into this?

Or anyone else found a cool right click command line app to create a DVD video iso, then burn it, other than ImgBurn?

Edited by tyee