Right Click to Create ISO

VAD

Yes, thank you for the advice, looking exectly for this option. But again - iso-files associated with WinRar in my case and I don't want to change it. Nothing apeared in right click after applying your reg-file. that's the problem - I can't get the shell command for iso-files except WinRar options.

Regards,

Oleg 2

i think someone with programming skills should make us all a .dll so we dont have 10 different tasks when we right click a .iso or a folder :P

(over exagerated on 10, but ya get my idea)

something like like a "Iso Options" which cascades into more options :P

Oleg, look & see if those entries were created first :)

Thank you Yzöwl and everyone who contributed to for thoses "facilities" I like them.

However, let be pernickety!

It will be ideal IF...

...a Right click "Iso-Burn Options" enable a cascades tasks like:

Make Iso from Folder Bootable

Make Iso from Folder Not Bootable

Burn CD Iso

Burn CD Folder (could be data, music, video..)

Burn DVD Iso

Burn DVD Folder (could be data, music, video..)

It sound as a pretty project!

For CDBurn.exe, the script "writers" could be inspired by GreenMachine code here :

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...=0entry140259

also here attached the cdburn.exe and dvdburn.exe

Regards

couocu

i think someone with programming skills should make us all a .dll so we dont have 10 different tasks when we right click a .iso or a folder

(over exagerated on 10, but ya get my idea)

something like like a "Iso Options" which cascades into more options :P

Yeah, good idea ;-) Otherwise the context menu will be huge.

Oleg, look & see if those entries were created first
They should have, 'cause I tested them as well as the burn command before posting. It worked. Associating WinRAR with ISOs removes the BurnISO option. It also removes the Mount option for Daemon Tools, which I've been using thanks to your guide :) However, everything works fine, if ISOs associated with WinImage. I think it's more like WinRar file association problem.

What the hell is that?

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message
Had to remove all smiles, hehehe

Unfortuntly it didn't work for me. I changed the association to WinImage, ran the reg-file (it appeared in regestry), then I reboot the computer - no new items in right click menu :(

Maybe it is because I already have a few items there like "View with mplayer", "Open with notepad".

Try it when reinstall the system at the weekend.

But a dll would be useful ;)

Best regards,

Oleg 2

Okay made a very basic AutoIt script for CMenuExtender v1.2.1.2 to help make it useable in Unattended....would have done the whole thing up...but the way it selects folders are a pain in the butt for AutoIt currently.

Any ways create a SFX that contains the files of CMenuExtender...if you make it silent be sure to edit the script.

Now go down to the bottom of the script here you'll need to repeat an area thats commented ;\\\\\\.... between that area is every thing needed to add custom menu item's.

The parts with additional comments denote what they are...if its some thing you do not need simply comment it out with a semi colon at that begining of the line. If its some thing you do need then uncomment it if its commented.

The last single quote pair's '...' should be where text is entered...please be sure to keep the single quotes tho the ... periods can go.

Any ways if some one comes up with a nice package please repost. :)

You can do exactly what you want with CMenuExtender.

TNX but i'm looking for doing that Unattended

Well, you can do that too. First use the provided program to create your menu, and then export the following key:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Revenger inc.\CMenuExtender\Contents]

After that just put cmext.dll in $OEM$\$$\system32 and register it with:

REGSVR32 /S cmext.dll

And then you can import the registry settings from anywhere you like.

Need your help: I can't install cdimage.inf unattended. The file is in OEM folder with other cmd and reg files, there is a

"rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 cdimage.inf"

in cmdlines.txt but it is not installed during the unattended. The inf is working if installed manually. I suspect the line in cmdlines.txt is not correct but I'm not familiar with inf-files (and computing is just my hobby in general). Could anyone help me with correcting the code?

Regards,

Oleg 2