nForce 2 Ultra Chipset Driver Prob.

DKRendeR

I used nLite to add my chipset drivers to my unattended XP SP2 disc. Just in case you didn't know, nLite bundles up all the drivers in one folder when it puts them on the disc.

Everything is fine and dandy when I install XP. And when the installation is done, everything is normal EXCEPT for the fact that my Ethernet Card drivers don't get installed.

The first time this happened, I just clicked on "Update Driver" and let it automatically find the driver. It found it and installed it quickly and easily. Well why didn't it just install the driver in the first place if it didn't pop and errors up.

Well, now this time I thought it was the "preNRM" folder that came with the drivers. I left it out the first time, and added the second time. Now the problem has gotten much worse. The Ethernet drivers just don't install AT ALL! I let Windows try and search for them, but it says it can't find them.

I'm using the the newest nForce Chipset 5.10. The drivers are WHQL. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I think I found the problem... I still have to test it, though. I read on the forums here, that the two folders that come with the nForce drivers (preNRM and NAM) were only for nForce 3 and above chipsets. Well, the drivers work wonders when I installed them. So I'm gonna pu them on my CD and try again.