WMP10 Slipstreamer Version 1.1

Adding this to registry makes use of .mp3 format while ripping: (This was taken out of WMP10.inf)

HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Settings\MP3Encoding","LowRate",0x00010001,128000
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Settings\MP3Encoding","MediumRate",0x00010001,192000
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Settings\MP3Encoding","MediumHighRate",0x00010001,256000
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Settings\MP3Encoding","HighRate",0x00010001,320000
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Settings\MP3Encoding","PreferredCodecName",,"mp3"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Settings\MP3Encoding","PreferredCodecPath",,"%11%\l3codecp.acm"

This should be added to .inf file such as HIVESFT.INF. Anybody figured out how to regain all lost functionalities? If informations contained in WMP10.inf for WMP10 could be merged with wmp.in_ in I386 i believe almost all fuctionalities would be working.

The download (.cmd) on the first page is inaccessible

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

:}

Hi all

Just to let you know that Portuguese Version (Portugal) also works.

:thumbup

Just a minor thing, even if it doesn't bother me at all, but I would like some feedback from all who have done this:

Did you get "file not digitally signed" on setuperr.log?

It works fine but I was wondering how to get rid of this, can I had the *.cat files to SVCPACK to make it accept the new WMP10 files as if it were install or any other way?

Thanks in advance

Maybe this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if I should:

1) Move the i386 folder created by your batchfile to my extracted xp folder and THEN customize this xp folder with nlite, or:

2) First use nlite to customize my xpcd and THEN copy the i386 folder to my xpcd folder

Which of the two is the right one, or does it matter anyway? I'm also wondering if you'll release a new version soon, but apparently you have no idea when :rolleyes:

Almost forgotten: thnx for making this!

Maybe this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if I should:

1) Move the i386 folder created by your batchfile to my extracted xp folder and THEN customize this xp folder with nlite, or:

2) First use nlite to customize my xpcd and THEN copy the i386 folder to my xpcd folder

Which of the two is the right one, or does it matter anyway? I'm also wondering if you'll release a new version soon, but apparently you have no idea when  :rolleyes:

Almost forgotten: thnx for making this!

I am using the second and it works.

I followed ur instruction. after i install them. there is a missing mp3 ripping list in the Tool > Options > Rip Music > Rip format

I did a regular install media player, it does have mp3 option to rip. but not in this slipstream. why is that?