Stumped with Royale Theme

So here goes.....for this forum, just wanted to let everyone know, thanks for all of the great info. I've gone from just wanting an up-to-date XP CD for rebuilds, to me going insane with the unattended install, I'm a junkie now. Anyways.....

....so like many others before me, I am in love with the Royale theme. I have read multiple posts, and multiple threads about this subject with having it install with XP be default. They way that I found it to work best for me is to have it run with the Hotfixes part of the installation. So it's currently in the i386\Updates directory, and in the svcpack.ing I have the Royale.exe /Q statement to install it. When I go through the install...I get a wierd dialog box stating where to unpack the files...and I don't know if this is the best way to do it...since I couldn't get previous ways to work correctly.

Any ideas ladies and gentlemen?

The other thing that has really been bugging me is that if you run the Royale.exe /? from a command prompt...I get a list of switches...but I can't figure out what language it is, so I can't get it translated

One way of doing it is to go into Display Property where you can ajust the Wallpaper, Screensaver, etc.

Return to the Theme tab and select Save as...

Next, put this custom .theme file in $OEM$\$$\Resources\Themes

Also, add your background image in $OEM$\$$\Web\Wallpaper

Next you'll add this to your Winnt.sif

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile="%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\xxx.theme"