Unofficial DLURL

utln

Can we make this a sticky in the forum until we get a new "official site" back up and running?

What's needed for an official site anyway? An HTTP server directory with FTP access for GM or some other mod? I work at an academic institution and I know at least a few of my colleagues are also using XPCreate... maybe it's something I could help with?

Welcome to MSFN, butcher8678!

Thanks for the offer, but I am undecided at the moment about what I am going to do with the DLURL thingy.

As for stickies, I really don't like them, that is why there is only one, and that I reluctently put there.

I've updated the list. Things are kinda busy around here so I wasn't able to update the list as fast as I would have liked.

* The Malware Tool won't install correctly (KB890830). You'll have to repackage the update or leave it out.

* The .Net update (starts with NDP) goes in SVC-MSX.

* All other updates go in SVC-HF1.

Sounds right to me. As for the Malware tool, it is possible to just add the registry setting. WHile this does imply that the tool has run while it has not, you should be safe in a fresh install, assumming that you are not silly enough to install a virus unattendedly ...