Unofficial DLURL

utln

Here's my unofficial DLURL for the English version of Windows XP Pro:

http://geocities.com/utln/XPCLISTS

The Windows Media Connect is not included in the download because it cannot be installed without user interaction. Download GreenMachine's WMC.CMD to create an unattended version of Media Connect. Place the newly created installer into SVC-HF2.

I created a Windows Server 2003 Standard list as well but haven't had but luck getting many of the updates to take. I'm not sure at this point if its an XPCREATE issue or an issue with my list.

Updated Feb. 09, 2005

The February release of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool is not included in the list. I wasn't able to get it to install using XPCREATE. According the help window the update now accepts /Q /T: /C and /C: switches (only /Q was supported in January), but still appears in Windows Update after being included in SVC-HF2.

cool :)

thought that it was odd how there was no update showing with xpcreate but windows clearly had tons when it was done! thanks a lot ! i notice is currently downloading wmp10? i thoguht i just read a huge article on howtoslipstream it only that it'll do it anyway?

thanks again :)

Here's my unofficial DLURL for the English version of Windows XP Pro:

http://geocities.com/utln/XPCLISTS

The Windows Media Connect is not included in the download because it cannot be installed without user interaction.  Download GreenMachine's WMC.CMD  to create an unattended version of Media Connect.  Place the newly created installer into SVC-HF2.

I created a Windows Server 2003 Standard list as well but haven't had but luck getting many of the updates to take.  I'm not sure at this point if its an XPCREATE issue or an issue with my list.

Updated Jan. 11, 2005

The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool is not included on the list.  I wasn't able to get it to install using XPCREATE.  The Tool only accepts /Q or /? for switches.

Wrap it in iexpress and place it in SVC-EXE.

I created a Windows Server 2003 Standard list as well but haven't had but luck getting many of the updates to take. I'm not sure at this point if its an XPCREATE issue or an issue with my list.

I'm interested in the windows 2003 list since I'm setting this up at work. I would like a copy of what you have thus far and perhaps I can get it working. If I am able to get it working I will share it with others.

I'm interested in the windows 2003 list since I'm setting this up at work. I would like a copy of what you have thus far and perhaps I can get it working. If I am able to get it working I will share it with others.

Here's my list as of 12-31-04. I'm not sure if these patches are in the right folders either...

Server_2003_STD_XPCTHLST.TXT

Here's my list as of 12-31-04. I'm not sure if these patches are in the right folders either...

thank you i will work on this as soon as i finish my current project.

• 2 weeks later...