Collection of switches.......

diesel_98a

No, The -! is to allow a progress bar.......

Desiel, I see that, in your RTF File, you have asked for comfirmation of the Win Media Player 10 switches you have listed.......as you can see from my earlier post I use the /Q switch and it installs silently - with no trouble at all.

If you continue to update it, ii will be even easier to use, if you include a history of the additions made to the file, in the first post.
yeah i was actually thinking about doing that after doing the update. and i have started to keep track to what i am adding right now.

thanks for the additions, i will even go back and edit my post asking for help, to remove any switches that i now have.

start /wait %systemdrive%\Install\Application\WMP10\mp10setup.exe /Q

is the systemrestore used during install, i don't think so but just asking.

is the kliteppk just the kazaa lite version?

If you continue to update it, ii will be even easier to use, if you include a history of the additions made to the file, in the first post.

yeah i was actually thinking about doing that after doing the update. and i have started to keep track to what i am adding right now.

thanks for the additions, i will even go back and edit my post asking for help, to remove any switches that i now have.

start /wait %systemdrive%\Install\Application\WMP10\mp10setup.exe /Q
is the systemrestore used during install, i don't think so but just asking.

is the kliteppk just the kazaa lite version?

I have system restore turned off by default in my DVD ......but I have installed it on other machines via the command line with a /Q switch only and no problems - completely silent and the system restore was on, in those systems.

Yes, It is the Kazaa Lite Version....

• 2 weeks later...
<snip>

Switches v1.20

<snip>

Swtiches v1.15

<snip>

Switches v1.10

<snip>

Switches v1.5

<snip>

The next time you start using a verison number, please remember the following:

[Major number].[Minor number] thus meaning:

Switches 1.05

Switches 1.10

Switches 1.15

Switches 1.20

Switches 1.22

Switches 1.25

Switches 1.30

etc.etc.

if u are going to a number greater then 99 for the Minor number, then please before you reach it, start using the following:

Switches 1.75

Switches 1.080

Switches 1.085

Switches 1.090

Switches 1.095

Switches 1.100

This is to keep everyone from getting confused.

<snip>

Switches v1.20

<snip>

Swtiches v1.15

<snip>

Switches v1.10

<snip>

Switches v1.5

<snip>

sorry bout that i meant to have it a v1.05, sorry for the confusion, just a typo is all just like the one here:
if u are going to a number greater then 99 for the Minor number, then please before you reach it, start using the following:

Switches 1.75

Switches 1.080

Switches 1.085

Switches 1.090

Switches 1.095

Switches 1.100

This is to keep everyone from getting confused.

should be 1.075, but no problem there

Edited by diesel_98a

Hello,

Seem that your pskill switchs are wrong (version 1.20). The switchs are not the same than taskkill. Where Taskkill use /F /IM, pskill use -t. You need to replace it in various places.

In the same time, could be a good idea to join regtweaks for applications not to start automaticly or disable checking and so on. As an example CloneCD

Disable CDTray

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\CloneCD\Settings]"CloneCDTray"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"CloneCDTray"=-

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
***Note***

I have decided to remove the switches i am still needing and will continue to update the post farther down that still has them listed...

Hi, all ! :))

This is my first post here, but I read this forum since 6 months. I used your switch collection, but you made mistake in IrfanView part, coze there should be /silent command not /SILENT !

I spend almost 2 hours to solved that problem - "What a hell is going wrong, then unattended mode didn't work !? " Ufff... - but now, everything is ok' ( without the same problem with Foobar Special Edition 0.83 :D )

Then just note it... ;)

See you all ,

janbar.:))

mistake in IrfanView part, coze there should be /silent command not /SILENT !

i'll get that one corrected, in the next update, never even noticed, thanks for mentioning that, on the foobar one i will have to check it out, i think i had installed it using the /S............

illust

thanks for sending me those switches, i will get the rest of them added in the next version, just too much software & not enough time...........

thanks to everybody for the support & downloads, if u want to add a switch just email me.........

have fun yall.........