[Desktops] 2005

I have a question about the second task bar i am seeing on many of the screen shots... I have the standard windows taskbar and a docked bar similar to mac... but i have never seen the third task bar before... I am really curious about it and would like to know where i can obtain a copy of it... The most popular one seems to be 3fx...

Any help is Much appreciated

Thankyou,

Tony

If you're talking about the upper taskbar you see in my screen shots...Let me know, it's a very simple process that is all done in windows..Takes a cpl of minutes.. :)

Not many run one, although over the years I've seen a few..It's also auto hide, very quick release to most used programs..Etc, Etc..

As a side note...

From now on we're going to use some kind of nomenclature, meaning if you want to create a new thread for desktops do it with the word [Desktops] or if you're looking for something use the word [Request].

You can also create a new thread for non-Windows desktops, i.e. [Desktops] September 2005 (Linux).

These are not rules in any way, just a way to organize the section better :)

I would also like from you to vote your prefered desktop of the month so we can have a kind of contest of the best 5 desks. I'll collect the votes and we're going to have a poll for a week ;)

If you got more ideas feel free to PM or contact me in some way.

Finally, I know most of you know and understand the rules, but let me remember that if you're going to post a big image use a thumbnail or link the file. Now if you're going to ask what is big or not... any image braking the forum display or taking too much to load is big ;)

You can attach images to your post, of course, but use common sense at the time of doing it. Bandwidth is not unlimited so if possible, use free image hosting (a sticky about this is already on this section).