[Desktops] 2005

For all you guys who run all that crap like the animated taskbar thing and coolmon etc etc....do you really run that 24/7?

I mean I run kanfublator but that's it. I have tried to the stuff but it eats major cpu and as many old members on here know, I love my PC power and love to keep the cpu cooled.

51a47d63fe.gif

2 monitors :D

For all you guys who run all that crap like the animated taskbar thing and coolmon etc etc....do you really run that 24/7?

Well... I can't speak for everyone..

I own One..3.6 Ghz P-4 1024 Megs..DDR

One..3.06 Ghz..P-4 1024 Megs DDR

One..2.8 Ghz..P-4 1024 Megs DDR

One IBM t-42 2.0 GHZ.. 512 Megs DDR..

I really notice no difference in running any GUI program I use as compared to not running them.. LOL!!

What's the use of having a machine that won't handle Exactly what you like it to do. Not everyone likes the bells and whistles..I would have to say that considering the constant wealth in Stardocks pocket...Millions Do Though.. ;)

It's a personal preference kinda ......Thang, I'm guess'n......Ya think??

That's odd because I run a 3.6 with corsair 1 gig ram, temps are normally around 27-29c but when I run anything like that taskbar thing that pops out when you mouse over it...well the temps just fly high in the 40-45 if stay moused over them.

It's not like I run a slow system or low quality items but until I found kanfublator everything else used system resources and raised the cpu temps.

oh-well :D