[Desktops] 2005

The Tree Of Life....Bearng Fruit

Wall: Life

Skin: Spectre 2003 (An Old Fav...Way Back To The Original Spectre Days)....Recolored..Skin Studio Pro..Blinds/Gamma Color

Widgets: GT3 (Recolored..Widget Properties)

Dock Icons: PixTudio's Pix Office

System Icons :Cardinal Blue

Cursor: Default

Large: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Stetson11/FWKL.jpg

FWKS.jpg

Is that Windows? :}

@gamehead200: After the hundreds of desktop screenshots on this forum, don't you have an eye for windows yet :lol: ? Almost anything is possible when making Windows look like something else. I've fooled some Mac users with panther styles ony my copm, but we should make the skill of discerning operating systems another advantage we have over them.

Is that Windows? :}

@gamehead200: After the hundreds of desktop screenshots on this forum, don't you have an eye for windows yet :lol: ? Almost anything is possible when making Windows look like something else. I've fooled some Mac users with panther styles ony my copm, but we should make the skill of discerning operating systems another advantage we have over them.

Yeah, I have an eye for Windows... But now because we're starting to use the Mac lab at our school for most of our English classes, I'm sort of getting used to recognizing a Mac desktop... It sort of makes me want to get a Mac! :whistle:

@gamhead200: I used the mac lab in school a few years ago too. I think that only reason I would ever get a mac would be for the GUI, and since I can pretty much copy the pretiness on my PC, I won't be switching anytime soon.

@MCT: If it's not too much trouble, could you tell us how you got windows explorer and/or image viewer to look like that?