is this a bug?

Hey guys i have just noticed that there is a error on my WPI where if i go to untick MSN messenger 6.2 which is a dependence but doesnt need anything else to run it will free WPI up?

Also i have included 2 different versions of Opera yet only 1 is appearing and ive tried everything to fix it, i have included my config below

config.js

ok heres the story i have MSN Messenger 6.2 in the config.js inlcuded above except the in UI of WPI if i untick MSN Messenger 6.2 the proccess that runs WPI will take up 100% usage untill i kill that process

Ok. Checked it.

If unsure, how to write config.js, please use the config-wizard. I found several appearances of uid[pn]=['']. Ok - a single uid '' is ok - but what's UNIQUE in '' if more than one prog is set that UID ??

If you do not want a program to have an unique id, then don't set one. Don't even set uid[pn]=['']. Also, I found some appearances, where deps were set, but no uid given. If a program IS dependent of another program, then this program must also have an unique identifier.

config.js