whats your scores?

XPerties

elite, i just set mine to best performance, and i break 10k. the lod hacks/cheats/whateveryouwant tocallthem only give about 100 point increase

i fail to belive that as ive seen screenshots of 3dmark when people have used tweakers to set the LOD bias and the graphics look really awful even worse than playstation one graphics

Hey elite, what is LOD? The graphics suck in my screen shot because I saved it as a .jpg...

I did no tweaking on mine, it is as it came out of the box. If there are tweaks on it or defaults that I can test it under please let me know what they are.....

This helps me to learn as I am new to the fine art of graphics and video cards......

level of detail i really dont know much about tweaking nvidia cards but u can alter the lod bias far more than the nvida graphics drivers let u by downloading a tweaker im not sure what the tweakers are for nvidia cards but u can alter the lod so in the game tests the texures are really really blurred and look like s*** to gain extra points but i see no point in benchmarking with settings u wouldnt dream of using for games.

i wasnt acusing your of making you graphics look like crap to get a good score either i know geforce4 cards can get 9000-11000 with tiny tweaks that dont alter the graphics much.

i was just saying most people with geforce cards do it.

Tinker, what is the url for the compare please?

MSNwar I did not do an on-line compare. Those are the reports for the on system test. What are the advantages of the on-line compare? Is this just one way that 3D Mark can hassle you to buy there product?

OK, OK......... Tinker's Score

Tinker, I believe the reason is so that all things are considered equal. :)

i fail to belive that as ive seen screenshots of 3dmark when people have used tweakers to set the LOD bias and the graphics look really awful even worse than playstation one graphics

i score a little less than 10100 with lod set to best performance in the adapter tab... if i use rivatuner and set the lod to 3.0, it does look like crap, but the highest ive seen on a non-overclocked score was 10185.

you can get better scores by running the game tests 1 by 1 while changing the lod.. but i dont consider that a "default" benchmark.

• 2 weeks later...
hmm.. i'm too ashamed at my score :rolleyes:  .. lets says its between 1000 and 2900  :) .. thats cause i only gots a geforce2 mx400  :D

did you run 2000 or 2001, try 2000 like i siad before. Look at my score. It was the lowest but then again look at my video card and compare them to the rest. Thats why i got a low score. The rest of my hardware is good.

I Don't know why i can't save my result test...

But my is the Best.

427 3DMarks

Celeron 1.0 @ 1.2 - 256RAM - Asus Tusi-M (SiS 630ET) Onboard 16 Shared Video Memory

SiS 630 (305) GPU Card - 3 HD's 20.1 ATA 100.

Windows XP SP1 Corp.

That's Cool...

I need a Better computer...

427 Neo - Matrix (Unverified)  Celeron 1.0 MHz @ 1.2 MHz, RAM 256 MB, Asus Tusi-M (SiS 630ET) Onboard 16 Shared Video Memory

Took some time to make a summary of the scores. Where a Compare link was not posted I simply termed the score Unverified.

Now lets be honest and post your system scores - not some other system okay.

€L1T€ is a lying llama

But I'm telling the Truth... thi is my computer.

I'm checking here.. but 3dmark don't save my result... :)

When i try to register at madonion... it's say's it's impossible to finish... and sometimes I see 404 - 500 and 503 erros.

:rolleyes: