Registry request

Hey guys im almost complete all i need now is the location of where th xp style start menus settings are stored the settings i want are

-Pinned Applications

-The right side selection of stuff they let you select

-and the internet and email client buttons

Bah.. I just typed up this long response of each key you need and blah blah blah, then I hit reply and the forums crapped out...

So you get the short version...

1) Pinned menu items isnt an easy task. Do a search for 'pinned' and my name in the member field for the thread about this. Someone linked to a particular way to set this up, but it seemed a bit too involved for something that would take me 5 secs to to manually

2) click on the 'reg tweaks' pinned thread, click 'print this topic' and use your browser find for 'start menu', its a bit down the page, but there are multiple posts that show the reg entries for adding/removing things from the right side of your start menu like My comp, My network, Printers, etc....

3) as far as browser and email shortcuts on the upper left part of your start menu, these simply are links to your default email and browser clients. so all you need to do is make whatever browser/email client your default and it will show up here instead of the default IE and OE. Again, search around for the reg key for this..

Dunno if you see a theme here, but search is your friend. hope this helps