how to play asx files

XtremeMaC

hi there

since i've removed media player with nlite and since i've just found out that media player classic cannot play asx files i'm looking for a player that can open streaming asx files, i'd like to listen to a radio

thanks..

hi there

since i've removed media player with nlite and since i've just found out that media player classic cannot play asx files i'm looking for a player that can open streaming asx files, i'd like to listen to a radio

thanks..

I think you need certain codecs installed. Maybe the WMP10 codecs?

BlackBull, what do you have installed that allows you to do this?

I don't like VideoLAN because it takes a quarter of a second to pause/resume video and I like MPC better because of its built-in AC3 decoder.

Blackbull, what specific codecs do you have installed that allow MPC to stream media from the web?

ow well if mpc can play asx files with the k-lite mega codec pack i'll be more than happy to just use mpc..

btw i don't have the latest k-lite mega pack, i remember searching for it bc a friend of mine was looking for it and i didn't want to send him 10mb file but i couldn't find it,

google returned with many bogus results to many other codec packs also called k-lite with different version numbers and packs.

does anyone have the latest one's link?

thanks