Scrollbars?

if your prog don't fit the page, there's a pagebreak and 2 buttons on the right side of the window for navigating up and down. so it doesn't matter hown many progs you define - you can do this 'pseudo-scrolling' anyways.

swedish would be fine...

I think I found the problem: Got to options and look, if a bgpicture is set. if yes, then look, if it's really there. If not - delete the value --> solved.

That't the prob with my release version. to keep it small, I remove the bgpic, but leave the value in useroptions.

I downloaded the newest version that you have one your home page and deleted the bg value in options.

It solved the problem at the bottom of the window (under the exit button) but It still is showing like around the red circles on the picture I attached.

Discovered a "bug" also, I tink.

When I set the number of colums in options to 2 and saved, the next time I go in that menu it reads 3. It keeps changing it selves to 2..

??

The 3.20 version dosn't even show a scrollbar as the previous versions did. The prev. still shows "wrong" as my attached picture showed. I did delete the bg picture URL in the Options menu.

640: shows a blue scroller

800: -u-

1024: shows the "grey/silver" scroller