Alternative Windows Shell

Jeremy

I've recently been wondering. I have now reached the point where I have almost no use for the Start Menu and I'm wondering how and where I can get info on alternative shells, preferably one that suits me, of course. I'm also wondering if it saves memory to have an alternative shells, descreased loading time as well, maybe?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :hello:

I'm also wondering if it saves memory to have an alternative shells, descreased loading time as well, maybe?
Evidently, searching is a lost art.

link to thread

No, I don't mean any offense, but when large amounts of text typed up over time, are simply skipped over, it gets on your nerves....

I've been awake for 20 hours. IN that 20 hours, I beat Doom 3 and went through the whole season of PS2's WWE Smackdown VS Raw's Season Mode with a man I primarily use for submissions matches and did some backyard wrestling in the snow at a local park with some buddies, tried to backflip off a bench and smashed my knee on ice, causing quite a severe amount of pain and now I can't walk properly....so my point is...I'm a bit lazy to search at this moment in time. But I'm so tired I managed to LMAO at "a lost art" bit you said...hahahaha....ohhh boy I need sleep.