Show your latest WPI.....

At long last mine is finished. Based on the vampire - masquerade game that my son is absolutely mad about. And yes I know that there is the follow up but he prefers masquerade.

Go and look......

Borrowed from loads of sources. Oh and this is not part of an UA, this is standalone as I install loads of computers and sometimes get a bit fed up with just standing and waiting to install one prog after another.

The UA disk just has XP SP2 with SATA drivers integrated and nothing else.

Well, here it is for anybody that is interested......

WPI_3.5.exe (7zip exe archive 3.88MB)

Just for looks I added a custom cursor.......

And yes there are a few little bugs that need ironing out but thats only me and my bad coding, nothing to do with WPI which is really great.....

I was trying to add a little music as it installs but to no avail.....and yes I have looked all over the forum, but not really found what I want.

I'm sorry for the really really late reply, but I did not have too much time to look in every thread and care for every project I startet sometimes :( I wish I could...

I have probably lost the Inspirat files for the theme and also the other one. I have to take a look in my old email I sent to myself, but I think, the possibility that I find it again goes straight to zero :(

I'M SORRY !!! :no:

I'll see, what I can do with the new version of WPI. Maybe I create a theme based on Royal Inspirat SE made by StefanKa, which I currently use. Screenshot

But I cannot promise to do so in the next time.

cu

FuNKeR

• 1 month later...
hey ya i was asking MCT howe he did the same thing with his boxes etc....
Hey MCT

was lookign at the screenshot of your WPI and i just noticed that you have curved boxes with x's in them???? how did u do this? can u change jsut the boxes to curved ones? or can you change just the checkmarks to x's? or how do you do both????

so is this based upon your desktop theme or what?

anyone else have any ideas?

Hasi or BB?

I can write a more in-depth tutorial on changing the check boxes. Everything in WPI seems to be simple HTML. If possible, I'll just release it as a plugin or something.

I'm also going to look into making WPI full-GUI, like Xplode. I think that'd be cool.

edit:

Let me clarify ... I mean I will release a plugin that will allow one to change the look of the checkboxes without having to change your windows theme. It can be built-in and modified. ;)

Edited by Dumpy Dooby