suprnova.org close!

magicfly

Oh! :(

That's really sad news. No more torrents for half the regulars who go there as their first fix for the day. Its closed for good - forever (or atleast, when it returns it won't have torrents).

Let's hope they can somehow pull through and make it back.

according to THIS site , exeem had to be a:

Suprnova is working on Exeem, a new service that aims to decentralize Bit Torrent to some degree. While the details are sketchy at best, Slyck says the program will "marry the best features of a decentralized network, the easy searchability of an indexing server" and Bit Torrent.

according to THIS site , exeem had to be a:
Suprnova is working on Exeem, a new service that aims to decentralize Bit Torrent to some degree. While the details are sketchy at best, Slyck says the program will "marry the best features of a decentralized network, the easy searchability of an indexing server" and Bit Torrent.

im guessing it would turn every bittorrent client into a tracker of sorts... hell that wouldnt go too nicely with the MPAA

crap u are right sharereactor is also down!

:blink:

ShareReactor.com is offline for the time being. ShareReactor's Owner, Christian Riesen also known as Simon Moon, is under investigation for violation of Copyright and Trademark laws in Switzerland, where he lives and ShareReactor is hosted. There is no date set when its clear if ShareReactor is illegal, or not. No charges have been made yet, this is only an investigation.

If you want to have more information, there is a page open about this (and more) that is updated frequently on http://www.respectp2p.org/

At RespectP2P there are also details in case you want to donate to the legal fund that has been created to aid Christian Riesen in this legal battle.

i highly doubt that.

if all the torrent links in the webpages were to die, ppl can still share the .torrent files under other p2p's like ed2k.

I personally prefer torrent over emule, bc its faster for me. so if no web links, i'd dl max 1mb torrents from emule then start my dl from torrent client...