nLite, hate it or love it?

Astalavista

How do u Feel about Nlite  

181 members have voted

1. 1. How do u Feel about Nlite

• I love Nlite I want to name my First Born Nlite
    • I hate it., but i hv tried it.
    • Neutral, as it isn't of use to me

I love it! I think it's just about the most useful tool in existence for a system builder such as myself. The only thing I would want to add is an option to insert your own custom OEM information, instead of just what nLite will put in there.

lol I didn't even check the dates, oh boy...

Blame trickytwista; he's the one who added a new reply to this three year old post. j/k trickytwista ;)

lol yea bud i hear ya..dunno how i even came across the post in the 1st place to be honest...but yea guys blame me my bad lmao

lol I didn't even check the dates, oh boy...

Blame trickytwista; he's the one who added a new reply to this three year old post. j/k trickytwista ;)

lol yea bud i hear ya..dunno how i even came across the post in the 1st place to be honest...but yea guys blame me my bad lmao

:thumbup

nLite is a really useful tool allowing to integrate drivers and remove all the bloat from XP. Too bad it depends on .NET so you can only use it inside a virtual machine :-/

What do you mean "can only use it inside a virtual machine"? Or do you mean that's how you use it since you prefer not to install .NET? I don't like .NET either but a few of my favorite tools and ATI's video driver user interface use it so I install the ones that are necessary which are usually only .NET 2.0 these days for me.