[Project]: The MSFN M*ss*ng*r

SiMoNsAyS

Well I started on this project yesterday, I saw a lot of mods for our favorite IM client (including some of others websites...) and I wondered why there wasn't one based on this forum...

The project can be considered as "in development" and there are a lot of things remaining.

This can be considered as something un-official and about 44,6% complete.

Main GUI: 5%

Icons: 100%!

Smileys: 98%

Sounds: 0%

Other: 20%

Here is a little preview. Please tell me what you think...

Codename: MSFN6 Snap

Uploaded to eZShare as @Drew recommended ;)

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

sorry guys, no previews...

Icons: 10%

Smileys: 95%

Other: 10%

i still miss some colaboration... i need msfn image resources, for example the non-christmas logo

what would happen when 7 version will be released? well i plan to port it and update a few things...

what would happen when everything is finished? maybe in sometime we can talk about msfn skins for firefox, trillian, winamp...

sorry guys, no previews...

Icons: 10%

Smileys: 95%

Other: 10%

i still miss some colaboration... i need msfn image resources, for example the non-christmas logo

what would happen when 7 version will be released? well i plan to port it and update a few things...

what would happen when everything is finished? maybe in sometime we can talk about msfn skins for firefox, trillian, winamp...

When and if you finish this project and need space we can sponsor the download items...Get in contact with me.

it depends... do they have the msfn skin? :P

now seriously, you'll be the only 1 that can see it if the other doesn't have that skin.

request: can any1 post original msfn art? i don't want to start from scratch, i want to make it as similar as the forum apparence ;)