Windows XP Password

aska98

Yo guys, I ran into a problem... I was happily playing Doom 3, when a dialog box came out saying that the automatic update thing was complete, and needed to restart the computer...so I saved my game and quit to restart.

After restarting, it came to the Log In screen, I clicked my name and it asked me to type me password.....huh?!

First, before updating, I never came to the Log In screen, bc I never entered a password during the installation of XP, but after updating, it asked me to enter a password, the problem is, I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!

:(

When you install XP you are asked to enter a password for the "Administrator" account. What did you type? Or did you leave it blank?

Boot to "Safe Mode" (or press CTRL-ALT-DEL twice) and login as the Administrator and you can change the password for any other account.

I can't login into my WinXP after live update my windows. It keep on ask me to enter password, but i didn't set password for my account b4. And i try administrator account, also the same problem. What is the problem here? Please help....