Winamp 5.0.8 Msi Release

Alanoll

Yep, another version is out... I wonder when they are gonna stop it, thought 5.08 would last for good.

Anyway, you are on the case Allanoll, thanks for your time and programming and good look in your finals, here it's finals time too.

@Alanoll

how can i add the french files in your cab files ? i tried to recab,but i have errors,so is there a way ??

the only way i found,is to edit the msi,and add french files in it with the trial version of installshield.. i can't change the cab files

thanks a lot for your reply

I'm currently about 4 hours from my test rig, and won't be heading back for about another 12-16. I plan to start working on it once I get settled back in. Tomorrow night I should atleast have a working version for me to work somes bugs out of.

I'm currently about 4 hours from my test rig, and won't be heading back for about another 12-16. I plan to start working on it once I get settled back in. Tomorrow night I should atleast have a working version for me to work somes bugs out of.

Sounds good! Can't wait! :D

I have a question for everyone watching this thread...

Choice A: Build Winamp MSI based off of 5.09

Choice B: Wait for 5.091 which is SUPPOSED to be out at the end of the week, so that all of 5.09's bugs are fixed and no one complains.

Just post your vote