Recommend a CD burning software?

Fezik

I've used Nero for years and have no complaints but i want to get my system over to as much freeware as possible. I tried CdBurnerXp Pro and deep burner but didn't care for either that much. So now I'm settled on using burnatonce. Nice and sleak gui with all the function I could need. Data cds, audio cds and image burning.

DiskJuggler is my favorite since its very first days. Never liked bloated applications like Nero and the rest.

DJ is pro-class, and has many advanced features like multiple CD/Robots burning, burn to lan devices, an excellent low level engine, audio RIP premastering. All in less than 5-6 MB (13 with PDF manual).

Got OEM Nero Express 6 with my CD/DVD-RW, dont like it much, hasent got many features such as the boot sector options needed to make an un-attended CD. It feels cheap overall.

My current burning application which does do all these things warns me about incomaptibility with XP SP2, and since I cant afford an upgrade, i am looking hard at some of the freeware packages people have posted here today ;)

Do they offer the boot sector features like Nero? Or do you need the Pro (paid for) version of these packages.