Progress about 2.0 RC

Gape

zoem is would make perfect sense to include ie 6 and and it's updates and remove the ie 5.5 updates cuzz ms don't support ie 5.5 anymore,firefox is open source,opera is not,i trust opera more than firefox,open source has it's advantages and disadvantages and same goes for closed source but closed source usualy tends to be better at times

the wmp and dx updates are not needed as those can be dled seperately,maybe gape could improve his partial slipstreaming to include hotfixes and the ability to add wmp and dx and there updates

gape's service pack only provides critical updates for IE 5.01, and not 5.5. Microsoft still continue to support IE 5.5 on windows me systems. well, windows me is the only system u can still continue to download 5.5 for, however i would say the patches for it would still work on win95 and 98. I would b more trusting in opera than in firefox as wel. i agree that wmp and dx aint as important and could be made to optional features or wateva, but i for one believe IE6 should be mandatory.

Am I the only person who see's soldier1st 's oversized signature a form of visual DoS ?

Come'om man, nobody else cares about the config of your PC, and if we did, we care even less about the 2nd or 3rd PC...

When your sig is bigger than your post, we have a problem :)

Am I the only person who see's soldier1st 's oversized signature a form of visual DoS ?

Come'om man, nobody else cares about the config of your PC, and if we did, we care even less about the 2nd or 3rd PC...

travisowens keep on topic

if you gotta say that kinda crap then pm me,this is not the place for that

not every1 needs to know that

travisowens keep on topic

if you gotta say that kinda crap then pm me,this is not the place for that

not every1 needs to know that

to keep ev1 happy, y not simplify the specs of your systems and put commas between the specs? simple..