WUS

TiXer

We are testing the WUS beta so we can find out if this is something we can use to update all the computers on our network at once. But we have encountered a small problem! We used a GPO on the AD server, and the computers seems to have gotten the right settings in the registry. Still.. Only one computer is shown on the WUS admin site! We have tried to add other computers, but since non will show no mater what we try this is a bit difficult. Has anyone a solution to our problem??

I didn't know where to post this, buy the way... ;)

Just a quick question

In AD are the computers in the default Computers or have you moved them over to an OU.

The only reason i ask is because we had a similar prob as soon as we moved the comps to an OU the updates started to work..

I don't think they're in the default Computers. I believe they're not in the default Computers though.. It's a quite big AD these computers belong to and it was created a long time before I started working here.. But if that were the problem, how is it that one of the computers shows on the WusAdmin site?

And bye the way, has anyone else had a problem accessing the computer configuration page? We can't get it to show...