Windows activation

urmy

Greetings to all

The followings, are amongst others, my specs:

1. Desktop Intel Pentium 2.2;

2. Operating on a fully licensed windows xp pro, Intel Pentium 2.2 , Sp2 has also been installed;and

3. MKS and AVG are the installed antivirus software

Problems:

Attempts were made to have Windows activation done through the internet without registration and each time Microsoft confirmed that I have successful activated my copy of windows. However when the computer was rebooted the system is deactivated and I am required to reactivate it. This sequence of activation and deactivation occurs without end. I would appreciate to receive advice as to how I could permanently activate my copy of Windows before the 30days grace period runs out.

Thank you

1. Ensure you have the following options enabled

Hidden files

System files

Show file extensions for known files

2. Search for "reset" (without quotation marks)

3. Delete all files beginning with reset5 but don't delete reset5.dll in \Windows\System32\ and subfolders

4. Delete reset5.bat in \Windows\restore if present and delete secreset.cmd and secreset.bat in \Windows\System32\ and subfolders if present

4. Reboot computer.

5. Activate Windows.

Hopefully hat should do it.

1. why do you want to run 2 anti-virus programs - maybe that is causing a problem.

2. Go into "C:\Windows\System32" and check if "wpa.dbl" exists - that is your activation file. If you're having something that deletes it on every reboot, then search for what might be causing it.