how to remove the auto screen changing function?

It is really a bothing problem to me each time when I test unattended cd.

Because xp can't recognize my display adapter card, so each time when xpcd finished installation and made a first time logon. This window appears which is: To improve the appearance of visual elements, Windows will automatically adjust your screen resolution. I have to click Ok. You know this is not unattended installation.

In fact I have cheked many times to WINNT.SIF and compare with others. No problem found in [display] 800 * 600 16bit 60Hz.

Also I made a through check to MSFN, no answer found.

BTW, I don't want to solve it by installing display adapter driver.

Who can tell me how to remove/disable/kill this window?

Easiest or no? Install them display drivers, lesss problem

Alanoll

I keep seeing this Search stuff, since I came here nearly a year ago or slightly longer I have discovered and have pointed it out many times that the Search for this Site is lacking somewhat. Is it my comp or what? I'm presently using Firefox and its no different from IE/Maxthon or whatever.

Easiest or no? Install them display drivers, lesss problem

Alanoll

I keep seeing this Search stuff, since I came here nearly a year ago or slightly longer I have discovered and have pointed it out many times that the Search for this Site is lacking somewhat. Is it my comp or what? I'm presently using Firefox and its no different from IE/Maxthon or whatever.

I searched, no result.

ConfigureAtLogon=0
 AutoConfirm=1

I have already tried, doesn't work.

Already tried that?

That fast

I will tell you that if you running in a VM(Virtual Machine) environment that display is one thing they lacking or not good at. Been there done that.

I will tell you that if you running in a VM(Virtual Machine) environment that display is one thing they lacking or not good at. Been there done that.

I did that recently. You are right I tried it on VM.

Also I have to point out that there is another unattended cd without ConfigureAtLogon=0/AutoConfirm=1 set in [display] of winnt.sif, that cd works fine (tested on real machine). Also I know that CD didn't use any other soft to change the screen resolution.

how could you explain?