Registry Tweaks making several problems

Ok , i got this problem that after installing windows , i was unable to start services

(Mcafee common frameworkd , microsoft network service (somethingl ike this) )

after checking and testing cd's i found out that something in my regtweaks is causing it .

some another problem i got after installing with regtweaks when i open VMWARE

setup file , i get the same window i get by typing in dos

setup.exe /help[code]can you help me the regtweak that causing it ? here's my regtweaks file (attached)

Thanks.

reg.txt

Edited by prathapml

you seem to have an unusually large reg file. I would suggest you eliminate what you know what works correctly in the file and slowly go through each line (after you build your machine) and verify which lines work and which dont work.

I have a large reg file, but I verified each line before they weere added.

R

you seem to have an unusually large reg file.  I would suggest you eliminate what you know what works correctly in the file and slowly go through each line (after you build your machine) and verify which lines work and which dont work.

I have a large reg file, but I verified each line before they weere added.

R

No can't do sir :}:no:

even i check trough every line , i'' be unable to know and tell which one is wrong

or not correct , cuz i don't have enough knowledge to know that ..

Well, then start out by dividing the file into 6-8 pieces and load 1 piece and check your settings. If everything works then add another and continue the process until you have checked it all.

R

(No offense, but this may be over your head...you may consider eliminating a lot of what you have in the file and going with what you can verify works)

*Thanks prathapml

@Adiel

By now you ought to know that such *MASSIVE* code being posted is not appropriate! In future, please attach such content - if a post is too long, it is a problem to yourself, since no one will feel like reading it.

Sorry , i'll do this next time.

thanks for the edit .

@rdalling

thanks for the advice . i'll do it soon , and check every section of the reg file in seperate .

OK , here's an update :

i installed winXP without the RegTweaks file , and after installation completed ,

i applied every section in the regtweaks file in seperate , and checked

if is casuing problems with services and other things . after i applied all sections,

the problem didn't appear yet , i thought maybe the problem isn't with my regtweaks

after all BUT after trying to put regtweaks back on the XPCD , there were problems again .

maybe the excution of the file during the installation , is causing it , i don't know.

stragne :|