Remove WFP on a Per File/Dir Bases (WFP still ON)

I use to just disable WFP but decided to try and clean my Install to be less 'Hacked' if you will.

Problem being is the xerox and microsoft frontpage folders in %ProgramFiles% really tick me off.

Searched the forum for a bit and didn't find much on excluding certain files or folders without disabling WFP.

Anywho, ended up with a hacked SFCFILES.DLL that excludes both these dirs. Tested and works perfect. WFP is still active as I tried to remove a few files and it wouldnt allow me or they came straight back.

Both the xerox and microsoft frontpage dirs are no longer present and don't come back after a restart.

I've attached the SFCFILES.DLL for anyone that's interested. Any other files or Dirs can be easily added too. These are just the two that bother me.

CRC header has been changed so XP wont complain.

:D

EDIT: File is 4kb over 150kb limit. Can't compress anymore. Will post it when I find a place to host it.

EDIT: Thanks for the links. Uploaded HERE

Updated original post with link to DOWNLOAD

As for SP2 compatibility that is what Im running and the SFCFILES.DLL I edited was straight from SP2.

As for what I changed, I wont pretend it was hard like some. I simply nulled out the values.

What problems were you having? I've had no problems at all with this.