Windows ME Service Pack

Gape

:D no the sp2 doesnt offer nsft support and there are skinning site that practical make 98se look like xp-windows blinds pre 4.1 and the cursor hangtime thing its less noticably with sp2 but i run xppro sp2 and i hang now and then its a memory thing due to ram .fear not im sure theres a fix 4 that soon .stay tuned msfn rulez....

no the sp2 doesnt offer nsft support and there are skinning site that practical make 98se look like xp-windows blinds pre 4.1 and the cursor hangtime thing its less noticably with sp2 but i run xppro sp2 and i hang now and then its a memory thing due to ram .fear not im sure theres a fix 4 that soon .stay tuned msfn rulez....

Blidns, are shareware! And i dont like warez, and still dont wanna to buy it. Im happy that your going to fix that cursor crap, coz it veeery annoying. Btw, is it possible to integrate ALI Aladin drivers there? Would be very handy! Then how about IE 6.0? Or you need license too?? And DirectX 9.0? And ye, too bad that theres no NTFS support .. Coz im keeping resetting my PC all the time, and with NTFS i have no cluster errors, and all that crap. I would install this OS on my newer PC, but, i cant, coz my HDD is on NTFS, and i hate FAT.

Sad, really sad... :}

I will add optional NTFS Read support to 98 SE Service Pack 2.0 dutch

I don't recommend to add this feature into 2.0 Dutch. All features in the service pack should be OK for general usage. Third party NTFS utilities doesn't work well on some systems. Just my 2 cents.

If we find a good NTFS utility and we can get permission from its producer, perhaps I can add NTFS support in the SP 2.1.

Announcement: After releasing 98 SE SP 2.0 final, I hope I will work on Windows ME Service Pack. :thumbup

Gape, pleeeeez stay with Win98SE!!! Many of us believe that WinME was where the rot set in and we don't ever intend to use it!! :no:

only add an ntfs utility only if a large number report no problems

until then no ntfs utilities are recomended

paragon ntfs is no good because it says something about don't delete files to the recycle bin or of some sort.a windows me sp would proove interesting,if it fixes me's problems then it would be worth making future me sp's but it doesen't help in any way then if i were you i'd abandon the future me sp's.just my 2 cents.