A little problem

redvamp128

I have a TOSHIBA PORTEGE 300CT running WIN98SE A with IE 6.0 SP1 and Also .NET FRAMEWORK 1.0.125....The problem did not start until I had to Make some disks using Disk Wizard 2002...(the tool for Segate hard drives and older computers)...I was making them for an old PS1 that I wanted to put my 3gig out of my server in it to run WINNT4.0 (which runs a little slow but it runs great on a 30mhz 10mb PS1)...I unistalled it.because it said it was incompatible with my hd and floppy controllers.....and Then reinstalled the drivers to my HD controllers and my Floppy controllers....and now whenever I move my mouse I get a buzzing sound...have reinstalled sound drivers...video drivers...even reinstalled IE6.0 and the IE6.0 service pack...as well as unistalling .Net framework...which I have reinstalled...and still the same thing happens...Whenever I move my mouse I get a little buzzing sound...any Ideas.......

Now I would use the restore disk..but that would mean breaking it back down to win95 ..and then bringing it up to win98se....but don't wish to do that ...so any suggestions...I have even changed the mouse...

• 1 month later...