Unattended Audio Player Version 1.0 Release...

my player can technically play more then just MP3, its using the Windows Media Player Control so if i made the height of the player bigger you could actually see the video, it would just be a matter of having the correct codecs.

as for perferring foobar, everyone has their own prefrence :P I personally like winamp over foobar and while i could Use winamp for doing this unattended audio player its a memory hog and requires some registry changes. and does some filetype changes..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok well incase anyone else need this player ive contacted the maker and got a copy and will upload it to msfn seeing its only 7kb

to call it from a batch file start

cd /d %systemdrive%
%systemdrive%\install\UAP2.exe

There are a few bugs but ive found a solution to most of them

error-cant use any varibles

solution = if you have your songs in a folder e.g music then type in the file name field "music\xxx.mp3"

error-playlist wont play with out title name

solution = well you shouldnt remove them anyway but if you wanted to best not to remove them

PS. the included settings.ini is from my setup so it should work if you just make a folder called music in the same folder as the exe and place you music in the music folder and just rename the file in the settings.ini

UAP2.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I call UAP2 from wpi.cmd it starts the program and I see my playlist but, it does not play. Why is this?

cmdow @ /HID

@ECHO OFF

for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\WIN51 set CDROM=%%i:

regedit /S "%CDROM%\Software\wpi\common\WPI.reg"

start %CDROM%\Software\wpi\UAP\UAP.exe

start %CDROM%\Software\wpi\WPI.hta

exit