Great software!

redder

[g33k joke]

I have found some great software online, after having installed this software my computer has been better than ever, it doesn't get slow or anything I advise you to try this stuff, my friends have this cool stuff as well, and they don't have any complaints. :thumbup

Gator eWallet

Bairgain Buddy

My Search

eXact Search Bar

[/g33k joke]

Post software that you find as useful as these in this thread lets make a big list!! :w00t:

THIS IS ONLY A JOKE DON'T GET ALL WORKED UP OVER IT

oh i just luv the fabulous AOL internet, I install it everywhere I go because it lets me surf the web and makes my cpu run faster. It makes my downloadzs on Kazaa go way faster, it increases my bids on ebay, the email addresses dont need the "@" sign whatever that is for, and it lets me chat with friends and family. I can even send chain mail to my freinds of uncompressed TIFF files. Thanks to constant popups and special offers in my email I am always informed in the latest goods I can buy, Im often tempted to click on some of those, though AOL's looking out for me and blocks some of these ads in the greatest AOL yet! It automatically installs these great toolbars that come with something called search - maybe thats what the people on the forums are always screaming about. Plus those cds they send me every day can be saved up and make great stocking stuffers! All these wonderful features and its soo cheap!

[slaps head :wacko:] :lol: